Making Pumpkin Bread on Television’s “Bloom” + Recipe
We had so much fun yesterday on the set of NBC’s “Bloom” making pumpkin bread and talking about what lead to my writing my book Eat Pray Get Well. What is there to say except that God is amazing and He will take what was meant for our harm and turn it for good (Genesis 50:20). If you would like to try out this super moist Sugar free/gluten free/grain free pumpkin bread the recipe is below. Enjoy!
Easy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread - Sugar and Gluten Free
- 15 oz Organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 cup Tapioca flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp Melted grass fed butter
- 1 cup Monkfruit or xylitol
- 1/4 cup Lily's Premium Chocolate Chips
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- pinch Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pumpkin puree and all wet ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- In a medium size bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Once wet ingredients are blended well, pour and mix with dry ingredients.
- Pour into greased bread pan (I used a 7x 10 loaf pan) and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center is semi clean. You don't want the knife to be completely clean. The bread will firm up as it cools.
If you suffer from Chronic Fatigue, Sinus Infections, Fibromyalgia, Food Allergies, Auto Immune Disease, Acid Reflux, Candida, Depression – this book is for you.
I have been fortunate to be featured on national Television including PBS American Health Journal, Know the Cause, CTN, ABC, NBC, CBS and more. I was sick for decades, endured many surgeries, took over 100 courses of antibiotics, and then I changed everything and everything changed. My book Eat Pray Get Well is about overcoming a tumultuous childhood, decades of chronic illness, and finding God in the process. Includes exclusive interviews with renowned Cardiologist Dr. Stephen Sinatra, Supermodel Carol Alt, Doug Kaufmann, and many more. Plus 55 gluten free recipes woven throughout.
As an Amazon Associate EatPrayGetWell.com earns from qualifying purchases. EatPrayGetWell.com also participates in affiliate programs with ShareASale and other sites. EatPrayGetWell.com is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.