Easy Cheddar Biscuits (Gluten Free) in 10 minutes
Written by Erin Porter
These cheddar biscuits are not the Reeses cup smoothie I said was coming your way, but they are just as good especially if you miss warm bread! I have the habit of experimenting with recipes and when they come out great, I jot them down on a piece of old mail usually never to be seen again. That is what happened with the smoothie recipe and I just could not seem to duplicate it, so I went with these biscuits. I don’t think you will be disappointed…. especially if you haven’t had bread in awhile.
Some exciting things are coming up. I am going to start doing Facebook “Live” so you can come ask questions and learn from others questions, and Doug Kaufmann – host of the television show “Know The Cause” will be joining as my first guest!
Easy Cheddar Biscuits (Gluten Free)
- 1 cup Namaste Perfect Flour Blend
- 1 Egg
- 4 tbsp Grass fed butter (cooled)
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp Milk (I have used both a quality dairy milk, and almond milk in the past for this recipe)
- 1 tsp Xylitol
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with non stick.
- Cut butter into 4 pieces.
- Place all ingredients in food processor and mix well.
- Drop biscuits on cookie sheet and bake approximately 8-10 minutes. I start checking the oven after the 6 minute mark as the size of the biscuit will depend on how long they take to turn golden brown. Enjoy!
If you suffer from Chronic Fatigue, Sinus Infections, Fibromyalgia, Food Allergies, Auto Immune Disease, Acid Reflux, Candida, Depression – this book is for you.
I have been fortunate to be featured on national Television including PBS American Health Journal, Know the Cause, CTN, ABC, NBC, CBS and more. I was sick for decades, endured many surgeries, took over 100 courses of antibiotics, and then I changed everything and everything changed. My book Eat Pray Get Well is about overcoming a tumultuous childhood, decades of chronic illness, and finding God in the process. Includes exclusive interviews with renowned Cardiologist Dr. Stephen Sinatra, Supermodel Carol Alt, Doug Kaufmann, and many more. Plus 55 gluten free recipes woven throughout.
As an Amazon Associate EatPrayGetWell.com earns from qualifying purchases. EatPrayGetWell.com also participates in affiliate programs with ShareASale and other sites. EatPrayGetWell.com is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.