These white chocolate Reese’s cups are my new favorite go to when we have a sweet tooth and you won’t believe how fast and easy they are to make! The best part about this recipe is that it only has two ingredients!
Making sugar free white chocolate Reeses cups has been made easy now that there are great tasting sugar free chocolate chips on the market. Read on and I will show you everything you need to make them.
For all of those that are also gluten intolerant this recipe is also gluten free.
What You Need To Make White Chocolate Reese’s Cups
- Lily’s White Chocolate Baking Chips (these are sweetened with Stevia making them the perfect sugar free choice)
- Almond Butter (I like to use crunchy as it adds a nice texture
- Small cupcake liners (I like using brown as it makes them look more authentic)
How To Make White Chocolate Reese’s Cups
- Fill small cupcake liner with desired amount of almond butter
- Melt about 1 cup of Lily’s white chocolate chips in the microwave (microwave approximately for 30 seconds)
- Stir well until all chocolate is melted
- Add melted chcolate on top of the almond butter
- Freeze until ready to eat
- You do not have to thaw out the cups before eating. They do not freeze to the point where you cannot bite into them.
Recent Television – I share my story of chronic illness on tv’s “Know the Cause”
- Lily's White Chocolate Chips (these chips are sugar free)
- Almond Butter
- NOTE - I do NOT get compensated by Lily's for mentioning or using their product.
- Melt ½ bag of white chocolate in microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir until completely melted and creamy. Fill mini cupcake holders with a spoonful of white chocolate. Scoop in the desired amount of almond butter on top of chocolate, finish with more white chocolate on top of almond butter. Once all of your cups are filled place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. You can eat these RIGHT out of the freezer, they don't completely freeze so they are easy to eat straight out of the freezer. Enjoy!