How To Make Easy White Chocolate Reese’s Cups (Sugar Free)
These white chocolate Reese’s cups are my new favorite go to when we have a sweet tooth and you won’t believe how fast and easy they are to make! The best part about this recipe is that it only has two ingredients! Lily’s white chocolate chips and almond butter.
Making sugar free white chocolate Reeses cups has been made easy now that there are great tasting sugar free white chocolate chips on the market. Read on and I will show you everything you need to make them.
For all of those that are also gluten intolerant this recipe is also gluten free.
What You Need To Make White Chocolate Reese’s Cups
- Sugar free white chocolate chips such as Lily’s White Chocolate Baking Chips (these are sweetened with Stevia making them the perfect sugar free choice)
- Almond Butter (I like to use crunchy as it adds a nice texture)
- Small cupcake liners (I like using brown as it makes them look more authentic)
How To Make White Chocolate Reese’s Cups
- Fill small cupcake liner with desired amount of almond butter
- Melt about 1 cup of Lily’s white chocolate chips in the microwave (microwave approximately for 30 seconds)
- Stir well until all chocolate is melted
- Add melted chocolate on top of the almond butter
- Freeze until ready to eat
- You do not have to thaw out the cups before eating. They do not freeze to the point where you cannot bite into them.
White Chocolate Reeses Cups
- Small cupcake liners
- Lily's White Chocolate Chips (these chips are sugar free)
- Almond Butter
- Melt 1/2 bag of white chocolate in microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir until completely melted and creamy.
- Fill mini cupcake holders with a spoonful of white chocolate.
- Scoop in the desired amount of almond butter on top of chocolate, finish with more white chocolate on top of almond butter.
- Once all of your cups are filled place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. You can eat these RIGHT out of the freezer, they don't completely freeze so they are easy to eat straight out of the freezer. Enjoy!
Recent Television – I share my story of chronic illness on tv’s “Know the Cause”
If you suffer from Chronic Fatigue, Sinus Infections, Fibromyalgia, Food Allergies, Auto Immune Disease, Acid Reflux, Candida, Depression – this book is for you.
I have been fortunate to be featured on national Television including PBS American Health Journal, Know the Cause, CTN, ABC, NBC, CBS and more. I was sick for decades, endured many surgeries, took over 100 courses of antibiotics, and then I changed everything and everything changed. My book Eat Pray Get Well is about overcoming a tumultuous childhood, decades of chronic illness, and finding God in the process. Includes exclusive interviews with renowned Cardiologist Dr. Stephen Sinatra, Supermodel Carol Alt, Doug Kaufmann, and many more. Plus 55 gluten free recipes woven throughout.
As an Amazon Associate EatPrayGetWell.com earns from qualifying purchases. EatPrayGetWell.com also participates in affiliate programs with ShareASale and other sites. EatPrayGetWell.com is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.