Well, a big chapter of Eat Pray Get Well has come to an end and that is the food side of the business I started 3 years ago. It was an amazing experience as I learned you can really do anything you set your mind to, but to be honest I was relieved last month when I decided to let it go and I never looked back! Enjoy my video, I show you how to make some easy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal bites and I tell the story of how the food part of EPGW began and why it came to an end. Coming up next week….another delicious recipe video and what allergies say about the state of your immune system….
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal bites video below:
You can also watch me make these Chocolate Chip Oatmeal bites on the NBC morning show Bloom
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (I use Lily's brand as they have no added sugar and sweetened with Stevia)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed (optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all ingredients and roll into bite size balls and enjoy!