This sweet potato avocado toast is a great alternative if you are trying to stay away from grains. This recipe is Kaufmann Diet friendly (Kaufmann 2). I have personally been following the Kaufmann diet for years after suffering for decades with a sinus infection. I will touch on this in my television interview with Doug Kaufmann on Know The Cause below. If you suffer from any chronic health condition, changing your diet can often yield incredible results. If you haven’t seen Doug’s television show Know The Cause, it’s a must see for anyone with chronic health conditions.
All you need is a few simple ingredients to make this sweet potato avocado toast recipe. Read on and I will show you how. Here is more information on the Kaufmann diet for those of you that are not familiar.
What You Need To Make Sweet Potato Avocado Toast (Kaufmann Diet Friendly)
1 Large Sweet Potato sliced lengthwise
2 tsp Lemon
1 Cage Free Egg
Trader Joes Everything But the bagel seasoning blend
Instructions For Making Sweet Potato Avocado Toast
- Preheat oven to 425. Note you could also place these in the toaster but I prefer the texture from the oven.
- Cut sweet potato lengthwise.
- Place on greased parchment paper placed on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While potato is baking, place avocado in a small bowl and mash with lemon juice and sprinkle with salt.
- Cook egg on a small skillet.
- Place avocado mash on top of the sweet potato and add the egg to the top.
- Sprinkle with everything seasoning.
If you are an “everything” bagel lover you will love this recipe! An everything bagel with cream cheese was probably in the top 10 foods I missed most, but now that I discovered Trader Joe’s “Everything but the bagel” seasoning I can get that same flavor but with added nutrition and without the empty carbs….
We Talk Four Sinus Surgeries on Televisions Know the Cause
In my interview below with Doug Kaufmann on Know The Cause we talk discuss symptoms of mold exposure.
Sweet Potato – are a great source of vitamin A, and are rich in other vitamins and minerals like manganese, copper, Vitamin C, B6, and potassium to name a few!
Avocado – often called a “superfood”, they are good for your hair, skin, heart, eyes, digestion, and they help prevent and fight cancer.
Cage Free Eggs – eggs are a near perfect source of protein. They are good for your eyes and brain and are packed with nutrients like vitamin D, B6, B12 and are low in calories.
- 1 Large Sweet Potato sliced lengthwise
- ½ Avocado
- 2 tsp Lemon
- 1 Cage Free Egg
- Trader Joes Everything But the bagel seasoning blend
- Preheat oven to 425. Note you could also place these in the toaster but I prefer the texture from the oven. Cut sweet potato lengthwise. Place on greased parchment paper placed on a cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. While potato is baking place avocado in a small bowl and mash with lemon juice and sprinkle with salt. Cook egg on a small skillet. Place avocado mash on top of the sweet potato and add the egg to the top. Sprinkle with everything seasoning. Enjoy!
- This post contains affiliate links.