Have you ever eaten pancakes for breakfast only to feel the need to crawl right back in bed? Well, these gluten free blueberry pancakes will not send you into a food coma. Why gluten free? Because even in healthy people gluten can cause issues such as sinus problems, fatigue, GI issues, and joint pain.
What You Will Need To Make Blueberry Pancakes
- Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Flour Mix – I have only tried this recipe with this particular gluten free flour and it was amazing. Feel free to experiment with your favorite flour.
- Xylitol or Monk Fruit Erythritol Blend – Xylitol has been very hard to come by lately so I used 365 brand (Whole Foods brand) of monk fruit erythritol blend.
- Baking soda
- Coconut milk/coconut water blend – I used Califia Farms blend. You can try just regular coconut milk but following my exact recipe will give you wonderfully fluffy pancakes, not sure what adjusting ingredients will change.
- Organic egg
- Vanilla extract
- Organic Blueberries
Televison : I’m making Lentil and Chorizo soup on ABC’s Morning Blend Show
How To Make Gluten Free Blueberry Pancakes
- Mix all ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Heat about 1/2 tbsp organic butter in skillet on medium heat.
- Cook pancake for about 2-3 minutes on each side. Before flipping check to make sure pancake is the desired golden brown color. These pancakes do not get the typical “holes” prompting you to flip them.
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Flour Mix
- 1 tbsp Xylitol or Monk Fruit Erythritol Blend
- ¼ cup (or more) organic blueberries
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 organic egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- 1 cup coconut milk/coconut water blend - I used Califia Farms blend.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium size bowl. Heat skillet with organic grass fed butter on medium heat. Spoon desired amount of pancake mix and cook for approximately 2 minutes on each side. Check before flipping to make sure it's golden brown.
- Makes approximately 4 medium sized pancakes.
My 2nd edition Eat Pray Get Well book- A Journey from Chronic Illness & Brokenness to Wholeness & Healing can be found on my website as well as Amazon. Includes exclusive interviews with renowned cardiologist Stephen Sinatra, Supermodel Carol Alt, Doug Kaufmann – Host of televisions Know the Cause, and more.
Disclosure – this post may contain affiliate links. I only include products I use. Thank you for supporting Eat Pray Get Well and enabling me to continue to bring you recipes and health tips free of charge.