Easy Cheesy Loaded Cauliflower Bake (keto)
If you miss the taste of baked potato, you will love this cheesy loaded cauliflower bake. The kids who normally won’t touch cauliflower, ate it up quickly, and it also qualifies as keto!
Stay tuned I will be posting a video in a couple of weeks to talk about some unexpected health issues that hit me this year, and to share some things I learned about healing these bodies of ours. I will also touch on why it sometimes feels like an up hill battle to get well but when you give the body tools nature has placed here the body was designed to heal and regenerate! I can’t wait, and my pledge to you for next year is to do more videos since many people would rather listen than read (myself included). Hope you enjoy this dish, we am hosting Christmas this year and this will be definitely be one of the sides at Christmas dinner.
Easy Cheesy Loaded Cauliflower Bake
- 1 Large head cauliflower
- 1/2 tbs Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Grass fed butter
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 5 tbs Whipped cream cheese
- 4 slices Turkey bacon (no antibiotics/hormones)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 Thyme
- pinch Oregano
- Clean and chop cauliflower.
- Place in a baking dish with melted coconut oil and butter plus all other ingredients EXCEPT the cheddar and cream cheese and bacon.
- Bake at 400 degrees uncovered for about 45 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- In the meantime cook bacon, chop it and set it aside.
- When cauliflower is tender take out of oven and add the cream cheese, cheddar, and bacon saving a little of the cheddar and bacon for the top.
- Stir and bake for an additional five minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining bacon on top and serve.
If you suffer from Chronic Fatigue, Sinus Infections, Fibromyalgia, Food Allergies, Auto Immune Disease, Acid Reflux, Candida, Depression – this book is for you.
I have been fortunate to be featured on national Television including PBS American Health Journal, Know the Cause, CTN, ABC, NBC, CBS and more. I was sick for decades, endured many surgeries, took over 100 courses of antibiotics, and then I changed everything and everything changed. My book Eat Pray Get Well is about overcoming a tumultuous childhood, decades of chronic illness, and finding God in the process. Includes exclusive interviews with renowned Cardiologist Dr. Stephen Sinatra, Supermodel Carol Alt, Doug Kaufmann, and many more. Plus 55 gluten free recipes woven throughout.
As an Amazon Associate EatPrayGetWell.com earns from qualifying purchases. EatPrayGetWell.com also participates in affiliate programs with ShareASale and other sites. EatPrayGetWell.com is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.
Leave a Reply