The Creamiest Mashed Cauliflower
This creamy mashed cauliflower really surprised us. No, it doesn’t taste exactly like mashed potatoes, but I was surprised just how close. Now I find myself making this all the time and sitting down and eating an entire head of cauliflower (in the creamy mashed form).
This recipe tasted especially good after coming off a 30 day cleanse with no dairy! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
Cauliflower – this low calorie vegetable is great at fighting inflammation, warding off cancer, and is great for heart health for starters.
Grass fed butter – real grass fed butter is not bad for us, unlike margarine, real butter is good for your heart, and is a great source of vitamin A. It also contains CLA which helps fight cancer. Enjoy!
Creamiest Mashed Cauliflower
- 1 Head cauliflower - or 1 bag cauliflower rice
- 3 tbsp Grass fed butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp Salt (or more to taste)
- Dash pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- In a large pot bring about 6 cups of water to a boil.
- Cut head of cauliflower into large chunks.
- Using a food processor chop cauliflower until it looks like "rice". Don't over blend.
- Boil the cauliflower rice for 11-12 minutes.
- Rinse your food processor as you will be using it again.
- Strain cauliflower removing as much moisture as possible.
- Place back into the food processor and add all other ingredients. Blend until smooth. Enjoy!
If you suffer from Chronic Fatigue, Sinus Infections, Fibromyalgia, Food Allergies, Auto Immune Disease, Acid Reflux, Candida, Depression – this book is for you.
I have been fortunate to be featured on national Television including PBS American Health Journal, Know the Cause, CTN, ABC, NBC, CBS and more. I was sick for decades, endured many surgeries, took over 100 courses of antibiotics, and then I changed everything and everything changed. My book Eat Pray Get Well is about overcoming a tumultuous childhood, decades of chronic illness, and finding God in the process. Includes exclusive interviews with renowned Cardiologist Dr. Stephen Sinatra, Supermodel Carol Alt, Doug Kaufmann, and many more. Plus 55 gluten free recipes woven throughout.
As an Amazon Associate EatPrayGetWell.com earns from qualifying purchases. EatPrayGetWell.com also participates in affiliate programs with ShareASale and other sites. EatPrayGetWell.com is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.