Chocolate Muffins & My Interview on “Know The Cause”
Do you have acid reflux, or heart arrhythmias, maybe chronic infections or chronic anything? Watch my interview on televisions “Know The Cause” it will be an eye opener! And a delicious Chocolate Muffin recipe for you!
Part 2 of interview below starts at the 16:26 mark
- 5 tbs Butter
- 1/2 cups Xylitol
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Coconut milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 tbs Cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut flour (I use Bob's Red Mill)
- 1/4 cup Almond flour
- 1/4 cup Tapioca flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- ¼ Baking soda
- 1/4 cup Sugar free chocolate chips such as Lily's chips
- Walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place cupcake holders inside cupcake tray
- Mix all dry ingredients in a medium size bowl
- Mix all wet ingredients in a separate bowl
- Combine wet and dry ingredients
- Using a spoon fill the cup cake holders ¾ way full
- Bake for approximately 22-25 minutes (or when toothpick comes out clean)
If you suffer from Chronic Fatigue, Sinus Infections, Fibromyalgia, Food Allergies, Auto Immune Disease, Acid Reflux, Candida, Depression – this book is for you.
I have been fortunate to be featured on national Television including PBS American Health Journal, Know the Cause, CTN, ABC, NBC, CBS and more. I was sick for decades, endured many surgeries, took over 100 courses of antibiotics, and then I changed everything and everything changed. My book Eat Pray Get Well is about overcoming a tumultuous childhood, decades of chronic illness, and finding God in the process. Includes exclusive interviews with renowned Cardiologist Dr. Stephen Sinatra, Supermodel Carol Alt, Doug Kaufmann, and many more. Plus 55 gluten free recipes woven throughout.
As an Amazon Associate EatPrayGetWell.com earns from qualifying purchases. EatPrayGetWell.com also participates in affiliate programs with ShareASale and other sites. EatPrayGetWell.com is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.