If you are here looking for healthy breakfast alternatives, you will love this gluten free easy nut butter overnight oats recipe. In addition, check out my latest television interview below. Many of you who aspire to eat better may be suffering from the same chronic illnesses that I used to. We talk about the expensive of chronic illness as well as chronic infections such as EBV, sinus infections and acid reflux.
Below: My recent television interviews on Know The Cause. For any of you who have any health issue not resolved by conventional medicine, what Doug and I discuss may be an eye opener.
What You Will Need For Nut Butter Overnight Oats
- Gluten free rolled oats
- Coconut milk
- Chia seeds
- Any nut butter of your choice (cashew butter, almond butter, or valencia peanut butter.) Valencia peanut butter does not have the same issue with mycotoxins that regular peanut butter has.
- Maple syrup
- Berries of your choice
Update – the second edition of my book Eat Pray Get Well – A Journey from Chronic Illness & Brokenness to Wholeness & Healing has been released. It features my own story of overcoming decades of chronic illness, a devastating childhood, 55 recipes, plus exclusive interviews with Joe Cross of Fat, Sick, & Nearly Dead, Doug Kaufmann of Televisions Know the Cause. Renowned cardiologist Dr. Stephen Sinatra, Supermodel Carol Alt and much more. As seen on ABC, CBS, NBC, CTN, Know the Cause, PBS American Health Journal and more. My book can also be purchased on Amazon.
Recipe for Easy Nut Butter Overnight Oats | Gluten Free
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2½ tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tbsp cashew butter, almond butter, or any nut butter of your choice
- 1½ tbsp chia seeds
- Top with strawberries or berries of your choice
- Place all ingredients (except strawberries in a mason jar. Stir. Make sure oats are submerged. Cover and Refrigerate. In the morning top with berries and enjoy!
- Makes 2 servings
Watch Me Make Blueberry Muffins (GF) on ABC Morning Blend Show