7 Minute Healthy Chocolate Bark & Know The Cause TV
Doesn’t this beautiful 7 minute healthy chocolate bark look like it would have taken at least an hour to make? It took less than 7 minutes, and in less than 45 minutes we were eating it! The best part is this recipe is sugar free (except for the strawberries) and dairy free.
Below is one of my interviews with Doug Kaumann on Know The Cause – we discuss decades of health issues, how to focus on getting well and the emotional aspect of being chronically ill.
Last week I flew out to Texas to visit one of my favorite people (Doug Kaufmann) and film another episode for his show Know The Cause. As soon as it airs I will post it here. If you have any health issues like diabetes, sinus infections, auto immune issues you will love these episodes. We also talked about emotional health and moving beyond our hurts. Great stuff I can’t wait to share with all of you.
7 Minute Healthy Chocolate Bark
- 1 Bag Lily's chocolate chips (they are sugar and dairy free - sweetened with stevia)
- Cashew butter
- 4-5 Organic strawberries (cut into small pieces)
- Pecans (crushed)
- Unsweetened coconut (optional)
- Granola (optional)
- Place chips in a microwavable bowl and heat for 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir.
- Put back in for another 30 seconds then stir until completely melted.
- Pour chocolate on parchment paper into a rectangle.
- Top with cashew butter and all other toppings.
- Place in freezer for 45 minutes or until frozen.
- Break into pieces and serve. Enjoy!
If you suffer from Chronic Fatigue, Sinus Infections, Fibromyalgia, Food Allergies, Auto Immune Disease, Acid Reflux, Candida, Depression – this book is for you.
I have been fortunate to be featured on national Television including PBS American Health Journal, Know the Cause, CTN, ABC, NBC, CBS and more. I was sick for decades, endured many surgeries, took over 100 courses of antibiotics, and then I changed everything and everything changed. My book Eat Pray Get Well is about overcoming a tumultuous childhood, decades of chronic illness, and finding God in the process. Includes exclusive interviews with renowned Cardiologist Dr. Stephen Sinatra, Supermodel Carol Alt, Doug Kaufmann, and many more. Plus 55 gluten free recipes woven throughout.
As an Amazon Associate EatPrayGetWell.com earns from qualifying purchases. EatPrayGetWell.com also participates in affiliate programs with ShareASale and other sites. EatPrayGetWell.com is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.