Today on NBC’s “Bloom” we talk about everything from not comparing yourself to others, to what Dr. Stephen Sinatra says about emotions and our heart, and all the while I’ll show you how to make these “must have in your fridge” chocolate chip oatmeal bites. This is my recipe that used to be sold in grocery stores (but not anymore) so I’m sharing with you. Enjoy!
WATCH – NBC Interview below:
Coming up Next week – my video interview with Joe Cross – filmaker and star of award-winning documentary Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. He will talk to us about how he was able to put his autoimmune disease in remission.
I have also extended the book sale of my 2nd edition of Eat Pray Get Well until Friday August 6th so viewers can take advantage of the sale.
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (I use Lily’s brand as they have no added sugar and sweetened with Stevia)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed (optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all ingredients and roll into bite size balls and enjoy!