I am excited to be teaming up with Sovereign Laboratories to be giving away my book along with two of their products. One is Colostrum -LD (Liposomal Delivery) which I have used for years now and Vital C-LD which I am so thrilled to be trying for the first time. You guys have heard me talk about their liposomal bovine colostrum for awhile now. It was the ONLY thing that got me off of Pepcid AC and Nexium after popping them like cocktail peanuts for 14 years! I wrote a previous post you can read here about my walking into a health food store one week after my fourth sinus surgery and crying to the owner that I had another infection yet again, and that the surgery did not work. Her advice was to “heal my gut” in order to heal my sinuses. I walked out thinking that was the worst advice I ever got and it would take a few more years for me to “get it” but the seed had been planted. “Heal your gut”. Of course my gut needed healing! I didn’t know it at the time but decades of antibiotics (way over 100 courses), combined with daily fast food eating habits, inhaling toxic mold (unbeknownst to me) had left me sick as a dog, and not just in my sinuses. I also believe Colostrum-LD was responsible for increasing my growth hormone levels back to normal range. I was facing a future with hormone shots until blood work proved my numbers rose to an acceptable level. The only change at that time has been the addition of Colostrum-LD.
What you will be winning below:
1)My book – Eat Pray Get Well – A Journey from Chronic Illness, Brokenness & Junk Food Junkie to Wholeness & Wellness.
About the book – This is not your grandmother’s cookbook. In Eat Pray GET WELL, I invite you into my journey from a childhood filled with rejection and emotional abuse to decades of chronic illness. I share how God used both of these debilitating tragedies to reveal His grace, healing, and blessings in unimaginable ways. Eat Pray GET WELL is entertaining, inspiring, and most of all will help you gain the tools needed to help heal your body, mind and soul. Forward written by Doug Kaufmann – TV Host of “Know the Cause”
2) Colostrum -LD (Liposomal Delivery) – For ultimate gut health (which translates to overall health) colostrum is fantastic and it makes sense to the body. Colostrum is what is produced the first few days following the birth of a newborn. Its purpose is to pass on healthy immunity to the baby. It contains immunoglobulins and immune factors to stimulate the immune system and contains lactoferrin which helps defend against all types of virus’s including hepatitis, influenza, polio, HPV, HIV, (and so much more) as well as fungi, and bacteria. The growth factors they contain help repair your skin, muscles, nerves. It does so much more, but to me what is most exciting is that it’s been proven to heal intestinal permeability (leaky gut) which now they are finding may be responsible for nearly all auto immune diseases. It does so much more, helps balance glucose levels, helps increase Natural Killer (KT) cells, t-cell differentiation, and macrophage activity, accelerates cellular and DNA repair, stimulates the endocrine system to continue producing growth hormone, stimulates the regrowth of damaged tissue, cartilage bone, and blood cells and has anti-aging benefits.
3) Vital C-LD – inactivates free radicals, supports the immune and nervous system, and has superior absorption compared with other brands.
How to win:
- Either sign up for my newsletter on the “home” page of my blog OR simply “follow” my Eat Pray Get Well page on Facebook – click here for the link
- “follow” Sovereign Laboratories Facebook page
- Go to this giveaway on my Facebook page and type your name in the comments so I know you officially entered the contest – you can click here to be taken right to my facebook page to enter.
Winner will be picked at random and will be announced at the top of this blog post as well as on the Facebook post Tuesday October 29th at 9am. Good luck, this will make a great holiday gift idea or keep it for yourself!
If you missed my interviews this month on televisions “Know The Cause” you can watch them below:
Disclaimer- I am not a physician, I cannot help individuals with a personal plan or advice, I can only write about my experience. Please consult your physician when starting any new diet or supplement, and never forgo seeing your doctor in in lieu of internet advice. There may be affiliate links in some of my posts in which I get a percentage on sales of products I use myself. But again only on the products I am using. Opinions are all my own, and I would never recommend any supplement or brand I didn’t personally love, use, and have benefited from.