It doesn’t get any easier than this for a sweet tooth! Classic berries and homemade whipped cream. Sometimes we forget about the simple….sugar free (except for the berries) and can be made dairy free. See substitutions below. Enjoy!
- 16 Oz of organic heavy whipping cream OR coconut cream chilled overnight unopened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of xylitol or monk fruit
- In a large bowl mix heavy whipping cream, vanilla, and xylitol with an electric mixer until stiff peaks are just about to form. Make sure not to over-beat, cream will then become lumpy and butter-like. You can also use a wire whisk but it takes much longer to thicken.
- If using coconut cream, chill overnight in the refrigerator, open and only remove the "cream" leaving the milk and saving for other recipes. Same steps as above, mix with vanilla and sweetener.