Berry Cinnamon Muffins
Author: Erin Porter
Recipe type: Breads and Muffins
I made these Berry Cinnamon Muffins using Namaste perfect blend flour. I like the idea of having all the ingredients already measured out for me. It also contains no wheat, gluten, soy, corn, potato, dairy, casein, peanuts or tree nuts. Non-GMO, all natural, no preservatives. the only ingredients are sweet brown rice flour, tapioca starch, brown rice flour, arrowroot powder, sorghum flour, and xanthan gum.
- 1½ cups * Namaste Perfect Flour Blend (see ingredients below)
- 1 cup blackberries or raspberries
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease or spray muffin tin or insert paper liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and cinnamon in medium bowl. Mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Fill muffin cups ¾ full. Insert berry directly into the middle of the muffin and push down until it’s partly submerged into the batter.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes. Muffins are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.