2 Ingredient “Reeses Cups”
A recipe for 2 Ingredient “Reeses Cups” which can be made in under 15 minutes!
2 Ingredient "Reeses Cup"
- Cupcake liners
- 1 cup Lily's Mild Chocolate chips
- Salted Almond Butter (if you use peanut butter make sure it's valencia peanut butter as they do not normally contain the mycotoxins found in commercial peanut butter.)
- Place tiny cupcake liners in a large Tupperware container.
- Melt about 1 cup of the chocolate chips on medium to low heat. You want to time this just right and not over melt it as it will go from a liquid to back to a lumpy solid very quickly.
- As soon as the chocolate is melted, spoon a small amount of chocolate into the cupcake liners.
- With a different spoon, spoon desired amount of almond butter on top of the chocolate.
- Place the rest of the chocolate on top of the almond butter and freeze for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Keep in the freezer until ready to eat.
If you suffer from Chronic Fatigue, Sinus Infections, Fibromyalgia, Food Allergies, Auto Immune Disease, Acid Reflux, Candida, Depression – this book is for you.
I have been fortunate to be featured on national Television including PBS American Health Journal, Know the Cause, CTN, ABC, NBC, CBS and more. I was sick for decades, endured many surgeries, took over 100 courses of antibiotics, and then I changed everything and everything changed. My book Eat Pray Get Well is about overcoming a tumultuous childhood, decades of chronic illness, and finding God in the process. Includes exclusive interviews with renowned Cardiologist Dr. Stephen Sinatra, Supermodel Carol Alt, Doug Kaufmann, and many more. Plus 55 gluten free recipes woven throughout.
As an Amazon Associate EatPrayGetWell.com earns from qualifying purchases. EatPrayGetWell.com also participates in affiliate programs with ShareASale and other sites. EatPrayGetWell.com is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.